What would you like to dream?
What if the truth is that your life is a dream and you have the power to dream a new dream? What if it was that simple?
When I was around 4 years old, I remember asking my mother, “How do we know if the dreams we have at night are the dream or if the life we are living is the dream?”
What is there is someone, or a part of us that is dreaming this life that we are living, here in this reality?
I woke up last night around 2:30 am and couldn’t go back to sleep. So as typically happens I started to think about all kinds of random things.
And this is one of the memories that came to mind. So as I followed this train of thought, I began to wonder, what if the really, real aspect of me resides within the void or the vortex as Esther Hicks says?
What if that part of me is now dreaming the life that I identify with living, as Debi Emerson?
And if that is true, why couldn’t I connect with that part of me and ask her to ‘dream a new dream’?
So I began going through a list of things I would like to see in the world. These are some of the things that came to mind.
I would like to dream…
- A world filled with love.
- A world where the majority, if not all the people had a desire for the best circumstances for all.
- A world where everyone was healthy, happy and fulfilled.
- A world where everyone had a nice place to live, plenty of good food to eat and clothes to wear.
- A world devoid of war and conflict.
- A world where peace reigned.
- A world where the environment was balanced, healthy and harmonious.
- A world where decisions were made keeping in mind the impact they would have on least the next seven generations or more.
- A world where each person was encourage to discover their natural gifts and talents, hone them and share them with their community.
- A world where each person is honored and acknowledged for the amazing being that they are.
- A world where each person is supported in living a life that brings happiness and fulfillment.
And so much more…
What would you like to dream into the world?
I’d love to hear your dreams in the comments below.
And I would encourage you to take a few moments each and every day to ‘dream your dreams’ into this world.
I heard recently that it only takes the square root of 1% of the population to shift the consciousness of the whole.
“The square root of 1% of the population unified in any way may be the greatest discovery in the history of science.” ~ Jack Smith
As of 2017, the population of the Earth is listed at, 7. 53 billion.
So the square root of 1% of 7.53 billion is only…75,300,000.
I’m choosing to be one of this small number, in the scheme of things, that will shift this beautiful world from the current state of fear and chaos, to the world of love, beauty and peace that I have been ‘seeing’ in my mind’s eye my entire life.
With kind regards,